Tuesday, May 8, 2012

WOW!!!!!!!!!

So a little birdie recently informed me (her name was Emily Roundy!) that I haven't updated this blog in over a YEAR! So A LOT has happened and instead of boring everyone with all my awesome pictures and stories over the past year I think I will just randomly update different things that have happened in the past year and try really hard to stay caught up with the recent adventures of our Family:)

I will start with Easter this year:)

We are now in Hawaii (for those of you who don't know) and LOVING IT! It is a little hot, but as most people tend to remind me all the time....we live in paradise! People save up for months and years to be able to come to a place that I get to see all the time:)  Anyways we live in a community in Ewa Beach called Ewa by Gentry and they have a really cool community group that puts on different events throughout the year including an easter egg hunt. The kids had a fun time but I thought that we needed to be there at 9 and turns out we didn't need to be there until 11:15 so we sat around for a long time.  Something else I have noticed about the island lifestyle is things run a little more relaxed when it comes to time...ie dr. appointments that are at 9:15 aren't actually going to start until probably 10 and they are going to last at least an hour:).  Here are some fun pictures from our day!







No comments: