Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Fun

This year we spent Easter in Vancouver... just Shad, me, and the kids:) It was a little lonely, but all in all it was a great time. Bonnie sported some bunny ears (thanks grandma Cindy and Grandpa Tony) and Preston got to put together a really cool replica of the Flying Dutchman from Pirates of the Caribbean. The neighbors had a garage sale on Saturday and this "little" gem was given to Preston for only a dollar! Might be the best buy we have ever made:)


This was the turkey breast that we had for dinner:) It was my first one so Shad thought it would be a good idea to capture the moment, and I'm secretly glad he did! Everyone liked it even Bons who ate it faster than we could put it on the plate.

Bonnie loves to steal the last few drops from Preston's juice cups. Every time he lays one down she makes a b-line for it and won't let it go until the last drop is gone. I caught him handing it to her this morning after he was finished... such a good big brother:)

1 comment:

kristi roundy said...

Oh My Goodness! Your family is so cute. Such great memories and traditions - even with Bonnie eating the eggs. That was so funny. I just love those kids!