Friday, June 29, 2012

Bishop Museum

Last weekend we decided to take a break from the beach and explore more of what the island has to offer.  We decided that the Bishop Museum was at least worth a look and I'm so glad we did!:) This place was FULL of Hawaiian Culture history and was even fun for the kids.  The highlights for them were the Elmo exhibit and the mock Volcano, while the highlights for Shad and I were probably a little different.


The week was full of prep for a little boy who is headed to school in 2 weeks! We went to Target and bought all of his school supplies and went to his school to buy all of his uniforms:)  I didn't cry either time....well I think I was on the verge of tears at Target but that was because my daughter might be the worst child in the world to take shopping!  Anyways Preston's school is literally right around the corner so we will be able to walk everyday which is just another bonus.  He is really really excited and so am I:)


Bonnie's week was full of fun things for her brother.  She is the type of kid that whatever brother gets she needs it to or whatever brother does Bonnie is taking the next step to do it too.  Him going to school without her is going to be hard, but I am looking forward to the month that we are going to have together before grandma and the baby come.  She will be 2 in only a couple of weeks! 


Shad had an "upgrade" in his job which means that he won't be doing good old document control anymore.  Now as to what he is going to be doing I'm not sure, but whatever it is I'm sure he will do it well:)


Last night after I told him about the organization system I set up for our living room clutter he leaned over to Preston and told him I was "nesting" and I think he is right! I don't have much more energy but the clutter around this house is starting to get to me.  I also notice EVERY piece of dirt that has dared to enter our house.  Also we found out that the baby is breech! Of course all of my babies has to do something to feel special...Preston was stuck...Bonnie was in distress...what will this baby do:)




















This weekend we are going to hang out with some friends for what I'm sure will be fun times! I will try to remember the camera to take some pictures:) Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

kristi roundy said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for posting.